£18 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Anti-social Behaviour Officer to be responsible for investigation and enforcement, anti-social and noise related nuisance.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Ensuring that ASB and community safety interventions are conducted in accordance with commitments to promoting safety and community cohesion.
- Identifying, investigating and effectively dealing with breaches of legislation through appropriate written or verbal advice or warning, notices, fixed penalty notices and legal action.
- Carrying out taped interviews under the provisions of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE).
- Taking witness statements and gathering and preserving evidence for use during investigation and in legal proceedings.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation/guidance/directives relating to anti-social, Licensing, enviro crime, noise, nuisance and waste management/street cleansing.
- Understanding of how relevant policies and initiatives can be effectively implemented to reduce ASB and how positive outcomes can improve local communities.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and priorities completing demands on your time.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034