Location: flexible (only expected to go into the office once a week.
Area Covered: Derby, Nottingham and Leicester
- * This is a great opportunity, to join a recognised company that are market leaders within Excavation Support and Temporary Works and as part of their continued expansion are looking for a Technical Sales Representative.
- * All Design and Manufacture for the provision of modular and bespoke excavation support systems is done in-house.
- * Well regarded for their personal and high level of customer service.
- * Professional and forward-thinking company that invests in their employees' personal development - a great place to develop a career.
Points to consider.
If you don't have experience in temporary works or excavation support but understand engineering drawings and have contacts in the civil engineering or construction sector alongside great relationship building skills. Please do get in touch.
- * As a Technical Sales Manager, you will be supplying temporary works to civil contractors, ground workers and end-users.
- there is an existing pipeline ready to be taped into.
- * Maintain and develop relationships with well-established customers whilst also closing for new business.
- * Providing Design Request Forms to enable temporary works designs.
- * Manage appointments and schedules through efficient planning and time management.
- * Liaising with internal staff within the Depots and Design teams to ensure the delivery of products.
- * Communicating effectively with contractors on site and providing feedback regarding unexploited opportunities and competitors.
- * Up to £40k + £10k-£20k OTE, 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Car/Car allowance, Mobile & Laptop.
- * Covering: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire.
The Ideal Person:
- * The ideal candidate will be an experienced area sales manager/technical sales/field sales representative in construction
- * You will ideally have an understanding/sold Temporary works or shoring equipment
- * You will have sold to main contractors, ground workers, civil engineers, sub-contractors.
- * A degree in Civil Engineering would be beneficial but not essential.
- * The ideal Technical Sales Representative will be hungry, tenacious, and have the ability to build relationships over a period of time.
- * You will want to build a career and develop with the company.