- Experience of tree management and maintenance programmes is essential for this role.
- All applicants must have their own driving license and access to a vehicle.
- To develop, prepare and manage tree maintenance programmes.
- To manage the specialist tree maintenance contractor.
- Carry out inspections of work sites to ensure the required quality and quantity of work is completed.
- To produce reports including insurance claims and provide specialist advice.
- To evaluate and process tree works requests in Conservation Areas and TPO's.
- To administer new TPO to requests or threats.
- Planning and implementation tree planting schemes.
- Professional Arboricultural qualification.
- Recognised chainsaw certification.
- Professional Visual tree Inspection.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email