- Carry out tree surveys.
- Undertake site visits.
- Responsible for dealing with all aspects of applications for works to trees.
- Lead investigations into appropriate legal action.
- Provide specialist advice to planning officers, applicants and the general public on planning applications.
- Prepare and present specialist arboricultural evidence at public inquiries, informal hearings and in court
- Review tree surveys and schedules.
- Lead negotiations with specialist contractors and architects.
- Landscape advice and lead negotiations relating to landscape advice.
- Assist planning officers in the negotiation of potential Section 106 options.
- Making, reviewing, varying and revoking tree preservation orders.
- Degree in Arboriculture or equivalent.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email tplant'novaxrecruitment.com