Analyst - Insight
Somerset - Bristol
£15+/Hour based on experience
We are actively seeking an analyst to join a busy insight team to support work on developing a corporate evidence base for the organisation. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for driving and assessing data-based change in a large multi-disciplined organisation.
As an analyst you will manage workstreams within a larger project and provide expert advice and guidance whilst developing a strong working relationship with operational staff outside the team, to understand the requirements of a service area, or number of service areas .
The role will require an ability to work with Managers and others in a range of service teams, to ensure that data requirements are understood and that information provided is relevant and timely.
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple source.
- Experience of creating interesting narratives.
- Public sector experience.
- Degree or equivalent experience in a subject containing substantial functional related skills or training.
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly.
- Practical experience of using systems appropriate to the functional area; such as but not limited to (MS SQL, QGIS, MapInfo, PowerBI, Business Objects, MS Azure data platforms).
- Experience of developing reporting, analytical or mapping requirements with users with differing technical knowledge and experience.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or