Aids and Adaptations Surveyor
- Provide a full technical service to the Private Sector Housing Team to assist elderly or disabled persons to adapt and repair their homes.
- Undertake works programmes to ensure that the housing stock is maintained to a high standard.
- Through visits, identify what work is required in the client's home.
- Provide regular updates to enable effective management of the grant process.
- Provide full pre and post contract management services, including the preparation of drawings and/or schedules of work.
- Provide supplementary works estimates for work.
- Plan, instigate and supervise the upgrades to the housing stock.
- Monitor and inspect the quality and progress of work, and where it fails to meet requirements ensure it is rectified promptly.
- Make sure that contractors comply with health, safety, environmental and CDM regulations.
- RICS/CIOB membership or similar by qualification or experience.
- Awareness of Health and Safety and compliant requirements including CDM regulations.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email