£9 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking an Administrator based around Central Bedfordshire. This is a temporary position, contracted full time hours. The role is predominantly remote, but there may be a requirement to visit the offices and hubs in Dunstable and Houghton Regis. For this reason we are considering candidates from commutable distances.
You will be providding administrative support for our clients community training provider. We are looking for someone to support admin tasks including, as a minimum:
* Data entry
* Supporting the learner application process
* Communicating with new applicants and learners on programme
* Monitoring learner withdrawals and gaps in attendance
* Responding to learner requests/funding information
* Monitor generic email accounts
* Support the administration and delivery of examinations
* Maintain registers
* File management
We are looking for a candidate with experience maintaining administrative and monitoring systems. 5 GCSE's or equivalent including English & Maths (grade C or above) is also required. Details IT experience including Microsoft Office is also desired.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 0161 549 1999 or follow the job advert to apply.