£9 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking an Administrator based in Worcester. This is a temporary position working full time hours.
Main purpose of job:
* To provide administrative support to the brokerage area i.e. residential/nursing, domiciliary, daytime support, personalisation etc
* To liaise with relevant stakeholders.
* To produce the individual placement agreements for the users of the brokerage area.
* To work on the Adults Provider Portal dealing with email queries from relevant stakeholders.
Responsibilities, duties and tasks:
* To work across the brokerage areas as required.
* To produce individual placement/care package agreements as agreed with the appropriate Brokerage Officer.
* To complete purchasing and closure of care packages when requested.
* To assist the Brokerage Officer with the arrangement of placements/care packages.
* To communicate with care managers, social workers, providers as required
* To assist the Brokerage Officer in ensuring that accurate records are maintained at all times.
* To assist the Brokerage Officer in building and maintaining positive relationships with providers, stakeholders and internal colleagues.
* To provide clerical support to the Brokerage team as required.
* To ensure continuous improvement within the brokerage team and function.
* To maintain an information database and process flows to make the brokerage function as efficient as possible.
* To collate data and information as required.
* Work on, support and assist with the management of the adults provider portal inbox. Ensuring emails are responded to in a timely manner.
We are looking with someone who can meet deadlines, work as part of a team, manage multiple inboxes, and has good IT and software skills. Excellent admin and office procedures skills. Experience taking minutes preferred but not essential, as is experience working on systems such as Liquid Logic, ContrOCC or e5. Public sector experience is also preferred.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.