- Take the lead and be responsible for a case load of residents requiring works to their homes from start to finish.
- Ensure that residents are regularly updated on progress.
- Chairing case review meetings.
- Undertake site visits and inspections to ensure compliance with the contract specification and drawings.
- Manage, instruct and advise contractors on site.
- Attend site meetings and maintain accurate records.
- Carry out regular inspections of the work being undertaken.
- Construction/Surveying/ property related Degree, Higher Education Qualification or equivalent experience.
- Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email